The Olivarez College Information Resource Center (OCIRC) aims to acquire, organize and provide quality information to the clientele. In this light specific functions are formulated. Specifically, it endeavors to:
- Acquire , organize and provide, as budget and resources permits, books and other resources necessary to provide information, self- education, and recreation for the library clientele;
- Serve the library clientele as a center of reliable information;
- Provide a place where inquiring minds may encounter valid information, multiple viewpoints, and original ideas;
- Support the academic, civic, and cultural activities of the institutional;
- Provide information, program, and services that support the curricular offerings of the institution;
- Present an appropriate office and functional information services;
- Offer a personalize service to the library clientele.